Fresh Herb Shrimp Linguini
- 1 pound fresh or frozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces packaged dried linguini
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 Rosemary sprigs
- Step 1
Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp and set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Add the shrimp the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well and place in a large pasta bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of cheese, garlic, olive oil, snipped rosemary, salt and black pepper and toss until well coated. Sprinkle evenly with the 2 tablespoons of remaining cheese and garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Serving Size: 1 Cup
320 calories; protein 27g; carbohydrates 33g; dietary fiber 5g; sugars 2g; fat 10g; saturated fat 3g; cholesterol 140mg; sodium 590mg.